- Hardware Appliance Unboxing
- Initial Set-up
- Restore from Backup
- Using External CA for Installation
- Basic Hardware Operations
- WebConf - Configurator of Hardware Appliance
- Certificates and Trusted CAs
- EJBCA eIDAS edition
- Release Notes
Basic Hardware Operations
The following sections cover information on essential hardware operation.
Review information on the different status sounds of the appliance, see Audible Feedback.
Smart Card Handling
Get an introduction to Smart Card Handling and information on using smart cards and as well as example installation instructions.
The Hardware Appliance Battery Adapter is used to buffer the internal HSM battery and extend its lifetime, for example when a Hardware Appliance is operated as offline (root) CA. For more information, see Hardware Appliance Battery Adapter.