EJBCA Cloud AWS
- AWS Launch Guide
Quick Start Guide
- Create Crypto Tokens
- Create Root CA Certificate Profile
- Create Issuing CA Certificate Profile
- Create Certificate Authorities
- Create User and Workstation Profiles
- Create End Entity Profiles
- Request Certificate
- Create Another Administrator Account
- Import Certificate to Mozilla Firefox
- Configure Health Checks
- Create CRL Updater Service
- AWS Backup Guide
- AWS Restore and Upgrade Guide
- AWS TLS Certificate Generation Guide
- AWS RA Configuration and Administration Guide
- AWS VA Configuration and Administration Guide
- AWS Cluster Configuration Guide
AWS CloudHSM Integration Guide
- Multiple Crypto Tokens with AWS CloudHSM
- 1 - Create CloudHSM Cluster
- 2 - Use OpenSSL to Validate the HSM
- 3 - Initialize the CloudHSM
- 4 - Assigning the Security Group to the EJBCA Instance
- 5 - Configure the cloudhsm-client
- 6 - PKCS11 PIN
- 7 - Activate the Cluster
- 8 - Create a CloudHSM Crypto User
- 9 - Create a Keystore in the HSM with clientToolBox
- 10 - Test with EJBCA ClientToolbox
- 11 - Create a CryptoToken in EJBCA
- Appendix A - Restoring an HSM Backup to a New Instance
- Appendix B - Troubleshooting HSM Issues
AWS Certificate Manager Integration Guide
- Provisioning an EJBCA Instance and setting up CloudHSM
- Create Root CA Keys
- Create CloudHSM Crypto Token for Root CA
- Create the Root and Issuing CA Certificate Profiles
- Create End Entity Sub CA Profile
- Create Root CA that uses the CloudHSM Crypto Token
- Create AWS ACM Certificate Authority CSR
- Add ACM PCA End Entity
- Generate the ACM PCA Certificate for AWS
- Fulfill the Pending ACM PCA Certificate Request
- AWS S3 Publisher Configuration Guide
- How to Create Support Package
EJBCA Cloud Azure
- Azure Launch Guide
- Azure Backup Guide
- Azure Restore and Upgrade Guide
- Azure TLS Certificate Generation Guide
- Azure RA Configuration and Administration Guide
- Azure VA Configuration and Administration Guide
- Azure Cluster Configuration Guide
- Azure Key Vault Integration Guide
- How to Create Azure Support Package
- EJBCA Cloud Release Notes
Fulfill the Pending ACM PCA Certificate Request
To fulfill the pending ACM PCA Certificate Request, do the following:
- Return to the AWS ACM configuration wizard.
If your console is still open to the Import a signed certificate authority (CA) certificate page, skip to step 8. Otherwise, continue.
Sign in to your AWS account and open the ACM PCA console at console.aws.amazon.com/acm-pca/home.
Choose Private CAs.
Select your private CA from the list.
Select Actions > Import CA certificate and then click Next.
- Under Certificate body, click File and browse to the signed CA file, here previously called "AWS Corporation CA.pem".
- Review the text imported. Remove everything before -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- so the following text is on the first line:
- Click File again and browse to the Root CA public certificate file, here previously called "CorporateRootCAG1.pem".
- Review the text imported and remove everything before -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- so the following text is on the first line:
- Click Next.
- Confirm that the certificates look correct and click Confirm and import.
- The ACM PCA wizard returns the following success screen: