EJBCA Cloud AWS
- AWS Launch Guide
Quick Start Guide
- Create Crypto Tokens
- Create Root CA Certificate Profile
- Create Issuing CA Certificate Profile
- Create Certificate Authorities
- Create User and Workstation Profiles
- Create End Entity Profiles
- Request Certificate
- Create Another Administrator Account
- Import Certificate to Mozilla Firefox
- Configure Health Checks
- Create CRL Updater Service
- AWS Backup Guide
- AWS Restore and Upgrade Guide
- AWS TLS Certificate Generation Guide
- AWS RA Configuration and Administration Guide
- AWS VA Configuration and Administration Guide
- AWS Cluster Configuration Guide
AWS CloudHSM Integration Guide
- Multiple Crypto Tokens with AWS CloudHSM
- 1 - Create CloudHSM Cluster
- 2 - Use OpenSSL to Validate the HSM
- 3 - Initialize the CloudHSM
- 4 - Assigning the Security Group to the EJBCA Instance
- 5 - Configure the cloudhsm-client
- 6 - PKCS11 PIN
- 7 - Activate the Cluster
- 8 - Create a CloudHSM Crypto User
- 9 - Create a Keystore in the HSM with clientToolBox
- 10 - Test with EJBCA ClientToolbox
- 11 - Create a CryptoToken in EJBCA
- Appendix A - Restoring an HSM Backup to a New Instance
- Appendix B - Troubleshooting HSM Issues
AWS Certificate Manager Integration Guide
- Provisioning an EJBCA Instance and setting up CloudHSM
- Create Root CA Keys
- Create CloudHSM Crypto Token for Root CA
- Create the Root and Issuing CA Certificate Profiles
- Create End Entity Sub CA Profile
- Create Root CA that uses the CloudHSM Crypto Token
- Create AWS ACM Certificate Authority CSR
- Add ACM PCA End Entity
- Generate the ACM PCA Certificate for AWS
- Fulfill the Pending ACM PCA Certificate Request
- AWS S3 Publisher Configuration Guide
- How to Create Support Package
EJBCA Cloud Azure
- Azure Launch Guide
- Azure Backup Guide
- Azure Restore and Upgrade Guide
- Azure TLS Certificate Generation Guide
- Azure RA Configuration and Administration Guide
- Azure VA Configuration and Administration Guide
- Azure Cluster Configuration Guide
- Azure Key Vault Integration Guide
- How to Create Azure Support Package
- EJBCA Cloud Release Notes
Create Another Administrator Account
The following describes how to create an admin user and add the user to the Super Administrator Role.
Create Admin User
To create an admin user, do the following:
- In the EJBCA RA Web, select Make New Request from the Enroll menu.
- Select Certificate Type=AdminEndEntity and CA=ManagementCA.
- Select the Key algorithm desired.
- Enter a CN, Common Name for the Administrator.
- Username: Enter a username, same as the CN, Common Name.
- Enrollment code: Enter the Enrollment Code (password) twice. This will be the same password that is used to protect the certificate bundle once downloaded.
- Click Download PKCS#12 and save the certificate file.
Add User as Admin
To add the user as admin, do the following:
- Go to the EJBCA Administration Interface on:
- Under System Functions, click Administrator Role.
- On the Super Administrator Role, click Members.
- Specify the following for the admin role:
- Match with: Select X509:CN, Common name.
- CA: Select Management CA for the CA to match on.
- Match Operator: Specify Equal, case sens.
- Match Value: The CN value from the created certificate created. In this case, according to the steps above, "jdoe". Note that this is a case sensitive matching.
- Description: Enter a description, for example a full name.
- Click Add to add the user to the Super Administrator Role.