EJBCA SaaS 2.4 Release Notes
We are pleased to announce the release of EJBCA SaaS 2.4.0.
This release introduces a self-service password reset option as well as other improvements and fixes.
Self-Service Password Resets
From a portal user's Profile page, there is now an option to change your password directly in the application.
New Features and Improvements
The following lists new features and other changes included in the release.
- SU-589 - Allows users to change their own passwords within the portal application
- SU-618 - Refactored Yup validations to make reusable schemas
- Introduced Typescript in portal server codebase, refactored directory structures
- Introduced GitHub actions to automate code publishing triggered by new version tags
- SU-635 - Updated nginx version to 1.12.1-alpine in portal client Dockerfile to address an OpenSSL vulnerability