We are pleased to announce the release of EJBCA SaaS 2.5.1.
This release introduces the portal's Syslog page in Azure deployments as well as other improvements and fixes.
Enabling Syslog functionality for Azure deployments
The portal's Syslog page is now available in Azure deployments, identical to the functionality previously only available to AWS deployments.
Portal server code conversion to Typescript
A major refactoring effort of the server repository codebase.
New Features and Improvements
The following lists new features and other changes included in the release.
- SU-650 - Enable Syslog page for Azure deployments
- SU-377 - RootCA initial status no longer set to 'running'
- SU-604 - User Management: change invalid user ID error display
- SU-621 - New Material UI "skeleton" components for dashboard graphs, to display before data is available
- SU-658 - Use npm ci command rather than npm install command in Dockerfile
- SU-624, SU-625, SU-626, SU-627, SU-628, SU-641 - Converting server repository from JS to TS
- SU-643 - Refactor Logger routes out of server index.js
- SU-615 - User Management: correct display of names with apostrophes
- SU-639 - Consolidating email templates into single file
- SU-652 - Certs by Profile chart not displaying long profile names properly
- SU-653 - Increase database connection pool timeout
- SU-655 - Dashboard charts are broken after Sequelize version update