EJBCA SaaS 2.7 Release Notes
We are pleased to announce the release of EJBCA SaaS 2.7.
This release introduces Root Certificate Authority (CA) auto-shutdown as well as other improvements.
Root CA auto-shutdown
Any registrations with expired Root CA auto-shutdown dates will be handled by a new Kubernetes (k8s) Cron Job.
New Features and Improvements
The following lists new features and other changes included in the release.
- SU-683 - Added Root CA Shutdown job
- SU-669 - Change Azure logger cred name
- SU-647, SU-648, SU-660, SU-671 - Multiple new server router components as refactoring of index.js continues
- SU-671 - Ensure TOTP values are cleared from database after removal by user
- SU-740 - Azure Rsyslog configuration fix, to resolve issue with mTLS failing to forward logs due to failed TLS handshake
- SU-742 - Reduce logger label max length from 63 to 12 characters to comply with Kubernetes restrictions
- SU-770 - Remove special characters from database seed file