Log In to EJBCA Software Appliance
To log in to EJBCA Software Appliance:
- In your virtualization environment, click the EJBCA Software Appliance preview to open a window with the IPv4 Address, the TLS Fingerprint, and the OTP of the Software Appliance:
- Open your browser and enter the IPv4 Address of the Software Appliance.
- Your browser starts the security warning process. Click Advanced and then View Certificate.
- In the certificate, search for and check the Fingerprints section. The SHA-256 fingerprint must be the same as the one in the window opened from the preview.
- Go back to the warning dialog and click Accept the Risk and Continue. The OTP login page of the Software Appliance opens.
- Enter the OTP displayed in the window opened from the preview. Click Activate to open the Software Appliance with the Overview page.
- The Info message at the top offers you the option to import the CA that issued your client certificate. To do so click Configure Trust Store.
- The Access page opens. Click Upload Certificate in the Trusted CA section.
- Search for and select the client certificate and click OK. The issuing CA is now listed in the section Trusted CA.
You are now logged in. Next, take a look at the example initial setup steps, recommended for setting up the EJBCA Software Appliance in Initial Set Up.