The sections below contain information on the scope of delivery as well as details about the IdAM hardware device.
Scope of Delivery
The IdAM package contains the following items:
- IdAM Hardware Appliance.
- Quality Assurance Test Report. The IdAM Test Report lists quality checks performed and is signed by PrimeKey authorized personnel.
- 1 set of DIN rail mounting kit, including one DIN rail clip.
Interfaces and Operating Elements
The following provides an overview of the IdAM hardware interface.
- On/Off switch
- 24V DC power supply connection
- Protective conductor
- Device Adapter Interface (RJ45)
- Sequence Controller (RJ45)
- Trust Service Adapter (RJ45)
The following provides information about the status display.
|Green: IdAM is running.|
|Flashing green/yellow: BIOS in post, power switch on.|
|ERROR / L2||Off|
Install on DIN Rail
To install the device on a DIN rail, do the following.
Attaching the DIN Rail Bracket
Before installing the device on a DIN rail, attach the DIN rail clip to the device. The bracket and the screws are supplied with the device.
Mounting on DIN Rail
The DIN rail (35 mm standard profile) is installed at the installation site.
Removing from DIN Rail
To remove the device from a DIN rail, do the following:
- Push down the device until it is released by the rail clips.
- Swing the device out of the standard profile rail.
- Lift the device up and off.
Next - Connect IdAM
Next, for instructions on connecting the Identity Authority Manager (IdAM), see Connect IdAM.