The following covers how to initially log in to the IdAM.
You do not need to connect an external display or keyboard in order to start, but you need to ensure that IdAM has been connected according to the Connect IdAM instructions before continuing.
Since the IdAM is delivered with fixed IP-addresses, it needs to be connected to a network with the IP address range 192.168.5.xxx for the initial configuration:
- Ensure that only one IdAM with default configuration is in the network.
- Ensure that all devices have unique addresses.
- Check your IP address with your system administrator.
- Ensure that the IP address of the device is unique before you start up the system.
- Do not assign the same IP address to any other device on the network.
To initially switch on and log in to the IdAM, do the following.
- Set the on/off switch to ON.
- Once the PC ON/WD led is green, wait for the boot process to complete (this can take up to 3 minutes).
- Connect your workstation to the same network.
- In your browser, go to
to display the login screen.
- Enter the following default login credentials.
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: PrimeKey
- After a successful login, the start screen is displayed.
Next - Configure Device Adapter
The initial set-up of the IdAM is now complete and the next step is to configure the Device Adapter.