This section lists the information available when running a Health Check to test NPKD system connections.
A health check is a test of the system connections to verify that all connections are running. The Health check can be run by Administrators, (except for the Auditor role).
To run a NPKD Health Check, select Health Check on the main menu and click Run Healthcheck.
Health Check Result Table
The following lists the information available in the Health Check results table:
- Name: What connection tested.
- Database: Connection to the NPKD database.
- ICAO Upload: TLS connection to the ICAO Upload LDAP server using the settings in the ICAO Upload LDAP configurations page
- ICAO Download: TLS connection to the ICAO Download LDAP server using the settings in the ICAO Download LDAP configurations page
- SignServer for MasterList: TLS connection to SignServer MasterListSigner worker using the settings in the Master List Signing configurations page
- SignServer for DeviationList: TLS connection to SignServer DeviationListSigner worker using the settings in the Deviation List Signing configurations page
- HSM: Connection to the HSM according to the configured TLS settings in the following order. If use of HSM is not set in any one these configuration pages, this connection will be listed as "disabled":
- Local LDAP: TLS connection to the local LDAP server using the settings in the Local LDAP configuration page, alias "Default". If no local LDAP server is enabled, this connection will be listed as "disabled".
- Last Try: The last time this connection was tested. Green time stamp indicates a successful test and a red time stamp indicates failed test.
- Last Successful: The last time this connection was successfully tested.
- The number of CSCA certificates, DS certificates, CRLs, Master Lists and Deviation Lists currently in the database