An Authorizer that can be used for instance if SignServer sits behind an Apache front-end which uses HTTP basic authentication. With this Authorizer the username is logged but the password is not checked as it is assumed to be checked by the front-end.
The Authorizer can be configured to either accept all usernames or only accept those usernames listed in one of its properties.
- ACCEPT_ALL_USERNAMES = false (default) and usernames are specified
- ACCEPT_ALL_USERNAMES = false
- ACCEPT_USERNAMES = user1;user2;user3
- ACCEPT_ALL_USERNAMES = true and no usernames are specified
- ACCEPT_ALL_USERNAMES = true