- SignServer Introduction
- SignServer Installation
- Worker Setup
- Configure Client Certificate Authentication and Authorization
- Certificate Renewals Using Peer Systems
- Setting up Key Wrapping
- Setting up One-time Keys
- Setting up OpenPGP Signer
- Client HTTP Interface
- Client WS Interface
- Client CLI
- Admin WS Interface
- Legacy Interfaces
- Apache HTTP Server as Reverse Proxy
- Stresstest CLI
- P11NG CLI
- Deploy-time Configuration
- Common Configuration
- Common Properties
- Time Stamp Signer
- MS Authenticode Time Stamp Signer
- Extended Time Stamp Signer
- MRTD Signer
- MRTD SOD Signer
- PDF Signer
- ODF Signer
- XML Signer
- XAdES Signer
- OOXML Signer
- CMS Signer
- Extended CMS Signer
- MS Authenticode Signer
- MS Authenticode CMS Signer
- JArchive Signer
- JArchive CMS Signer
- Master List Signer
- Plain Signer
- OpenPGP Signer
- Debian Dpkg-sig Signer
- OpenPGPPlain Signer
- SignServer Document Validators
- SignServer Dispatchers
- SignServer Validation Service Framework
- SignServer Timed Services
- Other Workers
- Alias Selectors
- SignServer Authentication and Authorization
- Status Repository
- Health Check
- SignServer TimeMonitor Application
SignServer User Interfaces
- Administration CLI
- Administration GUI
- Main Page
- Workers Activation Page
- Workers Deactivation Page
- Workers Key Generation Page
- Workers Test Key Page
- Workers CSR Page
- Workers Install Certificates Page
- Workers Renewal Page
- Workers Removal Page
- Workers Reload from Database Page
- Workers Export Page
- Workers Add Page
- Worker Page
- Global Configuration Page
- Administrators Page
- Audit Log Page
- Archive Page
- Database CLI
- Peer Systems
- Client-Side Hashing
- Key Wrapping
- Developer Reference
- SignServer Release Information
Fully qualified class name: org.signserver.module.signerstatusreport.SignerStatusReportWorker
The SignerStatusReportWorker is a worker that returns a status report for a configured set of workers. The information includes each workers crypto token status ACTIVE/OFFLINE and if available also the numbers of signatures that has been performed with the key currently associated with the worker. If the worker has a configured limit of number of signatures, this value is also included. This worker returns the report in the same format as defined for the SignerStatusReportTimedService.
Comma-separated list of worker names (signers) that should be monitored.
workerName=WORKERNAME1, status=STATUS1, KEY3=VALUE3, KEY4=VALUE4, ... workerName=WORKERNAME2, status=STATUS2, KEY3=VALUE3, KEY4=VALUE4, ... workerName=WORKERNAME3, status=STATUS3, KEY3=VALUE3, KEY4=VALUE4, ... ...
- Each line contains a set of properties for one worker.
- Lines are separated by a system dependent newline character (CR, LF or CRLF).
- Properties are of form KEY=VALUE and are separated by a comma and a space (", ").
- The properties workerName and status are mandatory.
- The property workerName is always the first property.
Name of the worker. Example: "sod71" or "sod72"
Sstatus of the worker's crypto token and key. Either "ACTIVE" or "OFFLINE".
The first date the signer is allowed to sign. The format is java.text.SimpleDateFormat("yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss z").
The last date the signer is allowed to sign.
The number of signatures that has been performed with the key used by this worker.
The maximum number of signatures this worker is allowed to perform, or -1 if there is no limit.
workerName=Sod71, status=ACTIVE, validityNotBefore=2010-07-05 17:32:36 CEST, validityNotAfter=2010-09-08 17:32:36 EEST, signings=132, signLimit=100000,
Explanation: Sod71 has done 132 signings and is ACTIVE and validityNotAfter indicates that it can continue to sign until 8th September if not the sign limit is reached before
workerName=Sod72, status=OFFLINE, validityNotBefore=2010-07-05 17:32:33 CEST, validityNotAfter=2010-09-08 17:32:33 EEST, signings=100000, signLimit=100000,
Explanation: Sod72 has performed all of its 100000 signings and can not sign until it gets a new key and certificate.
workerName=Sod73, status=OFFLINE, validityNotBefore=2010-07-05 17:32:33 CEST, validityNotAfter=2010-09-08 17:32:33 EEST, signings=0, signLimit=100000,
Explanation: Sod73 has not reached its limit and is still in validity time, but is OFFLINE for some other reason.
Explanation: Sod74 is OFFLINE and has no certificate configured.