Wherever you created the superadmin.p12 key store, import this key store in your web browser or OS key ring. This is going to be your administration certificate moving forward, which you'll use to continue setting up EJBCA and can use to add other administrators.
To access the CA UI, go to https://localhost:8443/ejbca/
Before moving on, you may want to consider visiting the following guides to further improve your installation:
- Setting up EJBCA for High Availability (HA) using by clustering several instances
- Optimizing your CA installation, and enabling it to handle extreme certificate volumes
- Read up on Security in EJBCA, and how to further harden your installation
Recommended EJBCA Operations Pages
Some operations guides in this manual you might want to visit next:
- Managing CAs for information on how to create, edit and renew CAs
- Managing Certificate Profiles for information on how to create Certificate Profiles for different purposes
- End Entity Profile Operations for information on how to set up profiles and templates for your various End Entity types.
- End Entities for information on how to enroll End Entities and issue certificates for them
- Roles and Access Rules Operations for information about how access control in EJBCA works