With the initial setup, you will transfer the Hardware Appliance from its delivery state to a production setup. During this process, you will configure all components of the system. The initial setup requires the following steps:
- Step 1: External Erase and Factory Reset
- Step 2: One Time Password and TLS Fingerprint
- Step 3: Changing the IP Address of the EJBCA Hardware Appliance
- Step 4: Connecting to the EJBCA Hardware Appliance
- Step 5: Running WebConf Wizard
Please connect the network cables before starting the initial setup. You will find the network interfaces on the back of the EJBCA Hardware Appliance:
- The left port is for the Application Interface. Its default IP address is 192.168.5.161.
- The right port is for the Management Interface. Its default IP address is 192.168.5.160.